The Good News Notebook has found some great wonders in eating cantaloupes, and now is the perfect time of the season to indulge.
Digestion: Cantaloupe promotes regularity and help maintain a healthy digestive system, this is because they are high fiber and moisture.
Inflammation: Choline is an nutrient in cantaloupe that maintains the structure of cellular membranes, assists in the absorption of fat and decreases chronic inflammation, and also aids in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Skin and hair: Cantaloupe contains vitamin A which is necessary for the growth of all bodily tissues, this includes
skin and hair.
Asthma: You lower your risks of developing asthma if you consume high amounts of beta-carotene. Beta-carotene
is found in yellow and orange fruits like cantaloupe. Foods that are high in potassium can help to decrease blood
pressure. Make sure you decrease sodium intake for treatment of hypertension.
Cantaloupe Recipes App. Looking for the best Cantaloupe Recipes? Well you are in the right place! This Cantaloupe Recipes app will show you hundreds of easy ways to cook your food.You will find all the Cantaloupe Recipes you will ever need. No more buying expensive cookbooks or writing down ingridients before you start cooking with this recipe app you have all in one place. And best of all its free!
*Recipes By Category
*Recipes By Ingredients
*Quick & Easy Recipes
*Step by step photos
*Supported Android 4.1 and different device with any resolution.
*Supported multiple touch, “”zoom out”” to close the details page.
…and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and make those special Cantaloupe Recipes you’ve been looking for!These recipes are tested and true and won’t let you down. Quick and easy Cantaloupe Recipes are just a FREE download away!”
– A continuous, up- to- date daily stream of news and information.
– Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
– The latest products and deals!
– Read the latest articles and feedback.
– Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
– Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page that helps fund and promote the development of this app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this Recipe Melon app now!
Related articles across the web