Recently many states have legalized medical marijuana (MM), some individuals
are happy and other do not understand the benefits.
So far there are 19 states and two territories, and the District of Columbia have enacted measures to regulate cannabis for adult non-medical use as of that have as of May 27, 2022
are pending legislation to legalize.
- Seizures Marijuana is defined as a muscle relaxant and has
“antispasmodic” (a drug or an herb that suppresses muscle spasms)
effective treatment for seizures. Many Georgia residents that have
children with multiple daily seizures are moving to Colorado for
2. Multiple Sclerosis Former talk show host Montel Williams made it
know to the world he uses marijuana to treat his MS. It works to
stop the neurological effects and muscle spasms that accompany the
3. Alzheimer’s in 2006 The Scipps Institute, proved that the THC
that is found in marijuana works to prevent Alzheimer’s. They
discovered by blocking the deposits in the brain that cause the
4. Premenstrual Syndrome Medical Marijuana can be used to help
with cramps and discomfort that causes monthly PMS symptoms.
History shows marijuana and PMS go far back to Queen Victoria.
5. ADD and ADHD A study by USC showed marijuana is excellent
alternative for Ritalin. MM also has no negative side effects
like prescribed pharmaceutical.