5 Healthy Ways To Get Over a Break-Up
1. Exercise. When you endorphins start pumping through cardio exercise
you stress levels are lowered. Running, bike ride, speed walking, are
all good cardio enhancers.
Sitting in the house not eating, crying to friends, or moving around
is not good for your body. Do the opposite of what you want to do and
you will immediate feel better.
2. Think Of All The Good Things You Have. The loss is anything is painful,
especially when it is someone you once loved and thought you would
spend the rest of you life with.
After the breakup you focus of the negative things instead of all the
positive things in your life, because somehow we feel rejected. We
all have great things in our life, think of those and be grateful. Each
day when you get up think of one thing you are grateful for, and say it
3. Give Back. Charity work always feel good, when you are able to do
something for someone else. Once you see you have helped another person
you get that warm fuzzy feeling back. Believe it, helping others does
4. Eat Your Favorite Food. Just the mere thought of our favorite food
sometimes makes us feel better. There are “feel good” foods that could be
your favorite as well. Here are a few of those: Grapefruit,blueberries
lettuce, and cranberries So go ahead and indulge on whatever it is you love (do not over do it).
5. Candles. Try not to think of candles for only romance. Candles are
used for many purposes, including relaxation. Light a few scent candles,
for aroma therapy and feel the calmness come over you.