10 Foods Business People Eat To Boost Energy
‘What you eat is what you are’ – a common saying that is frankly quite true (boost energy). The body and every single cell in it are affected positively or negatively by everything we feed them with. If you often feel like your fatigue is really on the downside and you need to boost up your energy quick, maybe you should take a look at the ten most common foods eaten by businesspeople, those who need energy boosters the most.
- Chicken Breasts. The main trigger for boosting your energy here is the packed-up portion of proteins, a valuable source of energy. The use of the proteins will be more effective if the meat is grilled and not fried.
- Egg yolk, something full of proteins and usually consumed for breakfast – Many people fear to eat the yolk, but more and more studies show that the key beneficial ingredient of the egg is the yolk, so just go for it.
- Bananas are a quick and compact fruit that you can grab on the run and give you a great boost of energy. Keep them in your office for your assistant and employees, to make sure their energy stays up as well.
4. Greek Yogurt contains a double portion of proteins in comparison to the normal yogurt. Still there are Greek Yogurts that have a lot of sugar and fructose in them and should be avoided. The plain ones are the best and go really good with a spoon of jam.
- Almonds will support you throughout the hunger cravings and pack you up with beneficial fats that will reduce the risk of a possible heart attack. Besides a handful of almonds, you can consume almond milk or almond butter with almost the same positive effect on your energy as the nut itself.
- Steel-cut-oatmeal also called pinhead oats or coarse oatmeal is the one oatmeal that doesn’t have preservers and unneeded sugars in it that can ruin your metabolism and leave you tired.
- Kale is a great green food that will definitely boost up your energy. Of course, every other green vegetable will have a positive impact on your health and energy, but Kale is the top energy booster. You can get creative and use it in many different ways, from smoothies to burgers.
- Blueberries are not only tasty but offer a great deal of energy as well. Meanwhile, blueberries work in improving your memory, lowering your blood pressure and carry antioxidant characteristics.
- Garlic not for a business person right, wrong. Eat some at least four times a week and be sure to chase it with fresh lemon water to rid the smell. Garlic is a great antioxidant and helps to prevent and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold.
- Dark chocolate with 70% of cocoa or more is another top energy booster and has capabilities greater than blueberries or nuts. When you feel really exhausted, dare to have a mix of dark chocolate, nuts and berries and get ready for an energy blast-off.